Designing bridges, culverts and facilities
Specialists of Tinter-Projekt OÜ carry out various design works:
- Projects for construction of new bridges
- Projects for reconstruction of bridges
- Plumbing design
- Wildlife crossings design
- Design for hydraulic structures (quays, dams, bank protections)
- Design for facilities/specific component structures (retaining walls, noise walls, sheds)
Owner supervision of road construction and road maintenance works
Owner supervision ensures the proper quality and the progress of work in accordance with the contracts, the projects, the construction norms and standards and the current legislation.
Construction supervision is carried out in the following areas:
- Town streets
In the Register of Economic Activities we hold registrations EEO003491 (Owner supervision)
Design and expertise of water and sewerage pipelines
We perform design works for water, drainage and sewerage pipelines as a complete solution as well as a separate route project.
In addition, we carry out the following works:
- Design for rainwater drainage
- Catchment area modeling
- Hydraulic analysis
- Expertise of pipeline projects
Expertise of road construction projects
Tinter-Projekt OÜ offers the following services:
- Expertise of road projects
- Expertise of bridge projects
- Performing traffic audits
Our specialists have long-term experience in various geodetic works – starting with surveys on road construction and route construction projects, with geodetic works on road construction projects, with surveys on quarrying work, and finishing with mine survey operations.
The purpose of geodetic work is to obtain the necessary basic data for planning of areas or for preparing a construction project and for construction. As a result of the survey, a geodetic report is generated with a digital geodetic map (topo, base plan, geo map, topo map, digital map).